Role: Utilities Section Engineer
Location: South Wales
Salary: Very competitive package on offer
Are you an established Section Engineer with a demonstrable history within Utilities in the Highways Sector? Are you looking for an opportunity to play a leading role within the construction of the largest Highways Project in Wales? Then a role within this exciting business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Section Engineer with experience in the Highways sector to be responsible for supervising and coordinating sub-contractors and checking the installation of utility works. Reporting to the Utilities Manager you will ensure the technical and engineering aspects of the Utilities works including sourcing of method statements, ITPs and material approvals before work commences.
Your duties will include:
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships between all stakeholders.
· Working with the wider Construction team to ensure the identification and protection of Utilities across the site.
· Assist with on-site coordination between utility companies and site teams.
· Monitor and report progress of utility diversions.
· Ensuring accurate record keeping of onsite resources.
· Ensuring diversions are being delivered in accordance with approved working methods and
to the approved drawings and specifications.
· Set out diversion routes.
· Complete as-built records of diversions.
· Update utilities plans as diversions are completed to ensure they remain up to date for the
· duration of the contract.
Ideal Experience include:
- Previous Utilities Experience in large, complex utility diversions on large highway schemes.
- Degree or equivalent in Civil / Environmental engineering or similar.
- Relevant CSCS Card
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with great vision and a clear path to success.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.