Test Engineer - Compressors
Location: Albany, New York, USA.
Salary: $70 - $90k + benefits + relocation package.
Our client is a world leading OEM and service provider of rotating equipment. The team are searching for a Test Engineer to create and execute order specific compressor test plans.
Experience/ knowledge required:
- BSc Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience with compressor testing or aerodynamics.
- Basic understanding of rotordynamics and vibration analysis.
- Strong understanding of compressor performance and effecting factors.
- Ensure compressor testing is in line with company and customer requirements.
- Prepare complete test specification for all required tests.
- Develop methods for increasing the overall efficiency of the data reduction/test report process.
- Initiate action to correct deficiencies discovered during the testing process and coordinate the decision whether or not further testing is required and next steps.
- Provide required pipe/orifice/valve sizing for tests.
If you would like an exciting new challenge where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a leading, innovative company, then please contact me on 01962 896 366 or on email