Role: Technical Bid Writer - Highways
Location: North West
Are you an experienced Bid Writer who has worked within a Work Winning Team for Major Projects in the Highways Sector? Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a new role, develop bids and become an integral part of a successful Team? Then a key role within the Work Winning Team of a Market leading Civil Engineering Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a qualified Bid specialist with Major Project experience within the Construction Sector to help provide the strategic direction on new bids within the business. You will become involved in bids of a wide range of Highways Projects across the country. The successful candidate will ensure that all customer facing content is well-structured, well-written and supports the win themes and wider strategic goals.
Your duties will include:
- Lead and co-ordinate input and response for selection questionnaires.
- Lead on storyboard / question planning sessions with the wider bid team.
- Develop templates for quality submission.
- Proactively support subject matter experts input into the bidding process.
- Provide guidance on writing and content.
Ideal Experience include:
- First-class writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience as a writer in a relevant role or industry
- Flexible and collaborative working attitude with a 'can-do' approach
- Competent in MS Office applications including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with experience in construction, civil engineering, education or other relevant industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who will invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities, with competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.