Role: Erection Site Manager - Structural Steel
Location: Southern England
Salary: £45,000 + Quarterly Performance Related Bonus (Dependent on level of experience) Plus Package
One of the Top Steel Specialist Contractors in the UK is currently looking for an exceptional Erection Manager to join on a permanent basis to manage and oversee the steel structure phase of their construction projects in London.
The company manage a number of large, well known projects in the industry and work alongside some of the best main contractors, so this would be a great position for someone who is experienced in the industry and would like to apply their skills, knowledge and experience on other well-known, large scale projects.
- Excellent knowledge and ability to read structural drawings, connection details and specifications of various quality
- Ability to coordinate the Design; Production & Installation of Projects; fully
- understand the project requirements/scope of works/specifications etc.
- Ability to liaise with Clients site team and engineers
- Ability to manage a team of Site Managers ensuring successful projects to their clients
- Positive attitude to problems and dealing with staff of all levels
- Could be a steel foreman looking for a step up to management
- CSCS Black Card
If you have the required skills/experience required and are looking to join a well-established company in the industry, then please do not hesitate to contact Sharon O'Donnell at your earliest convenience.