Role: Site Agent
Location: West of England (Somerset)
My client is looking to recruit a dynamic Site Agent to join a busy and fast paced business unit involved in a range of Rail Civil Engineering works including bridges, embankments, stations, platforms and tunnels. You will be directly responsible for the daily management of theses schemes, based across the Western region (around Somerset).
The successful candidate will be an integral part the Operational team and would have had prior experience as an Agent within Rail / Civils or solid experience as a Sub Agent looking for the next step up.
- Deliver contracts within programme and budget
- Involvement/input in projects at all stages from pre-qual to completion.
- Ensuring the contract is executed in accordance with applicable legislation, Contract T's & C's, Health, Safety Quality and Environmental.
- Control and management of sub contract resources.
- Monitoring of contract progress to ensure objectives are met.
- Degree / HNC or HND in civil engineering (or equivalent compensating experience in a technical engineering role)
- PTS / SMSTS
- Experience as an Agent or Sub Agent in a rail / civils contracting environment.