- Provide SHEQ planning annually to protect against the accident, reduce adverse effects on employees' and contractors' health, community and environment. Include safe operation comply international standard and respond to customer requirement.
- Control action plan to achieve goal and SHEQ target.
- Control of operate align SHEQ legal
- Provide consult and motivation SHEQ awareness and good SHEQ culture to employee and contractors.
- Provide and support audit both internal and external audit follow ISO9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 to ensure SHEQ effectiveness and opportunity to improve and develop SHEQ system.
- Setup and control SHEQ management (ISO 9000, ISO 14001, OHAS 18001) to ensure improvement continuous and maintain SHEQ system.
- Plan and provide SHEQ training for employee and contractors to establish SHEQ awareness and safety knowledge.
- Provide SHEQ sharing for employee and contractors to aware and prevent risk from working.
- Maintain service reliability and compliance with law and regulation.
- Responsible for his/her own and subordinates' training and development.
- Act as Safety E-Learning Learner and Supervisor
- To support Training Processes related to the details in the Standard Training Procedure - Management of Training (STP-MOT)
- Male or Female
- Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Safety Engineering or related discipline
- At least 7 years in related Industrial and at least 5 years experienced in managerial level
- Good spoken and written in English
- TOEIC 600