Role: SHE Advisor - Power Utilities
Location: Southern Counties
Salary: Competitive package on offer
Would you like to be the one responsible for your colleagues getting home from site safely? Are you looking for an opportunity to re-train and develop your career in a new direction, within a Tier One Contractor who can offer you long term stability? Then a role within this fantastic employer could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a driven, dynamic Engineer who is looking to move their career in a new direction. They are willing to provide all training in this newly created SHE Advisor position, providing you with solid experience of site based CDM regulations. You will complete a NEBOSH General Certificate and gain knowledge of the excavation and NRSWA regulations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing safety, health and environmental advice and undertake site SHE inspections, periodical audits, investigate incidents and provide reports and recommendations.
Your duties will include:
- Drive a positive and proactive SHE culture within the region.
- Provide support and advise to operational teams.
- Support the Site teams in being fully compliant with the Health and Environment Management System.
- Provide detailed reporting to Senior Leadership Team.
Training will include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 Standards.
- Site based Civils / Utilities experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.