Service Operations Manager
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Our client is a leading OEM and service provider of rotating equipment. They are now looking for an Operations Manager to be responsible for the management and improvement of the service operations and continuous profitable growth.
Experience/ knowledge required:
- Fluent in local language and English - Essential.
- Qualified to degree level within a relevant subject - e.g., Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Service orientated background.
- Commercial skills - desirable.
- Must possess a background with rotating equipment, preferably compressors.
- Extensive knowledge of manufactory, production methods.
- Control overall cost and profitability of all service operations functions.
- Develop and retain a strong Service team by appropriate recruitment, training (both technical and soft skills) and motivation of the staff.
- Ensure the regular Performance and Development review for all staff.
- Liaise with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Assist Finance Department in follow-up of bad debts for parts and service related invoices.
- Plan and supervise all normal service activities.
- Co-ordinate assignment of technicians & ensure technicians has been appointed a service job.
If you would like an exciting new challenge where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop with a leading, innovative company, then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01962 896 366 or on email