Role: Senior Temporary Works Design Engineer
Location: This role would be based in Hertfordshire
Are you an experienced Senior Design Engineer with a background in a range of Temporary Works solutions? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful Design team within a Prestige brand within the Civil Engineering market?
Within this newly created position, my client is looking to bring in an experienced Design Engineer to take responsibility for the design of quality temporary works solutions including; basement propping, façade retentions, tower crane bases, scaffolds and major ground retention schemes.
Your engineering, programming, practical and technical knowledge will be vital when taking into consideration:
- Current legislation
- Standards and codes of practice
- Construction methodology and buildability
- Procurement and construction programmes
You will need to demonstrate skills and knowledge in the following:
- Appropriate design analysis software to suit discipline and project requirements
- Steelwork and concrete frame design
- Relevant Building Regulations (A, B, K & M)
- Microsoft office suite - particularly Outlook, Excel & Word
- Basic ability to use Autocad and/or REVIT or similar appropriate software.
- Working knowledge of soil structure interaction - substructure/geotechnical design
You will ideally be a Chartered Engineer with either ICE, IStructE or Institution of Geologists as appropriate, with 2 years post qualification experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who will invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities, with competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
Please contact Peter Morse on 07843 099311 as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.