Key Job Requirement:
- Technical experience in electric motors.
- Good English and communication skill
- Willing to travel (approximate 100 days per year)
- Chinese experience/language skills
- General five or more years of experience with design, construction and dimensioning of electric motors.
- Design and development of AC motors: Squirrel cage induction motors etc.
- Motor parameters like: Torque, Current, Efficiency, Temperature, Power factor
- Medium Voltage AC motor design and specification, 2 kV to 13 kV
- Energy Efficiency in rotating motors IE4 / IE3 / IE2
- Temperature classes
- Motor test: load test, no load test, etc.
- Engineering standards: IEC…
- AC motors and Hazardous Area motors (IECEx and ATEX)
- Brake attachment
- External ventilation
- Attachment of shaft encoder
- Installation of special temperature probes or vibration sensors
- Design of mechanical constructions
- Design calculations with e.g. Motor CAD
- Mechanical idea and concept development
- Bachelor or Master
- Preferable electrical engineer, but also fine if marine, mechanical or other relevant
- Experienced engineer in the design, construction and dimensioning of electric motors.
- In general, you will work with specification of electric induction motors and implementation of the specifications at suppliers. Therefore, travel activity is to be expected.
- Your key focus will be IEC Low voltage asynchronous motors and different kinds of motor applications. For example, VFD solutions.
- If in special cases technical assistance is needed you will participate in sales meetings with customers, where you will provide technical support and knowledge of motors used in customer applications.
- IECEx and ATEX Certification and Chinese Ex-product certification
- Participation in projects with technical complexity or potential
- Maintenance and development of knowledge in the team, training etc.
- Technical support - from specific customer requirements to solutions
- Support in English
- If you have experience with dimensioning and application of other electric motor types, it will be an advantage.
- You are extrovert and have good communication skills with a high-level English, and you are able and willing to obtain new knowledge about new product types. Collaboration skills and capabilities in both internal and external work groups is a must.
- Reputable company
- Good teamwork between all staff
- Good employee relations
- A versatile position with great opportunities