Are you an internationally experienced Senior Site Engineer, ready for the next challenge in your career?
If so, a fantastic opportunity awaits in Limassol, Cyprus where two luxury, high-rise residential schemes are being developed by our client who are a leading international property group.
The world class marina in Limassol will be home to these amazing projects and will be the most eye-catching buildings that the location has ever seen! One building is 50m high and the other 200m, each offering sumptuous apartments and penthouses and fantastic views over the Mediterranean Sea!
Construction is underway on both schemes and with the client now undertaking project management themselves they are seeking an individual to manage day-to-day activities on site and provide sound technical and quality advice.
You will be offered a 2 year fixed contract and the following remuneration.
- €65k-70k Euro Gross salary less local tax circa 25% + car allowance + mobile phone + 22 days holiday (+local holiday).
- Note: You will be responsible for sourcing and paying for your own accommodation as this is not provided as part of the package.
Contract start date September 2020.
- Oversee and direct construction activities from start to completion
- Checking drawings
- Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
- Manage labour costs
- Ordering of required site materials, and oversee deliveries
- Manage materials schedule and budgeting
- Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation and prepare reports for the works status
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Provide technical advice and solving problems on-site
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation
- Ability to manage several jobs at once
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Master degree in Construction Management will be considered as an advantage
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in construction of high-rise residential buildings is a must
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project, Microsoft Office
- Advanced organisation skills and structure mindset and work approach
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you possess the skills and attributes necessary for this challenging position, please apply without delay.
Should you wish to discuss any aspect then please telephone Martin Collins on +44 1962 896346.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence