Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor - Highways
Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor who has worked to deliver schemes within the Highways Sector? Are you looking for an opportunity within a new role, on a long term secure contract, where you can assist in the delivery and governance of commercial services across a range of Highways Projects? Can you demonstrate engagement and management of the supply chain, contract management and governance? Then a key role within the Commercial team of a Market leading Civil Engineering business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a qualified Senior Quantity Surveyor with project experience within the Construction Sector to ensure the timely administration of the contracts including monthly payment assessments and change control. You will be a self starter, able to manage your own diary and have the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Your duties will include:
- Commercial responsibility for Project works completed under the Variant Bid under the Contract.
- Ensuring robust commercial processes are in place.
- Managing the supply chain ensuring timely assessments and payments.
- Liaising with the Client including regular reporting on cost, cash, risk and opportunities vs the allocated budget.
- Liaising with the design team.
- Line management of team members
Ideal Experience include:
- Degree qualified or equivalent with at least 5 year's full time experience post qualification
- An understanding of cost and contract management systems
- An understanding of civil engineering and highways measurement principles
- A solid understanding of all main forms of NEC contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with great vision and a clear path to success.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.