Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 Plus Attractive Package
Do you want to join a marketing leading Civil Engineering contractor with a history of winning major projects? Are you an Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for clear career progression?
The Highfield Company has just been appointed by our very prestigious client to locate a highly competent Senior Quantity Surveyor.
They are looking to bring on board a confident and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based on one of the most iconic projects of our time. They are looking to identify someone who has a proven track record working with leading main contractors and within an infrastructure project environment.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Be a member of or be working towards MRICS, MCInstCES status or equivalent
- Experience of working on Civil Engineering and Infrastructure projects - Especially Rail would beneficial
- A working knowledge and understanding of main forms of contract, sub-contracts and procurement options.
- The ability to implement Quantity Surveying processes and procedures
- Capability to deliver Pre and Post Quantity Surveying services on a portfolio of major projects or frameworks
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT Skills
If you are a looking for a chance to join a market leading contractor with consistent large projects being won across UK then please contact Sharon on 01962 896353 for an initial conversation.
Please be assured that all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.