Role: Senior Project Manager - Rail / OLE / Electrification
Location: South Wales
Are you an experienced Project Manager who has delivered OLE / Electrification works? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the delivery of portfolio of Rail projects and grow your own team? Then a role within this Market Leading business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a dynamic Senior Project Manager to deliver OLE and Electrification works across South Wales whilst also growing and developing the team.
The successful candidate will be an integral part the Operational team with responsibility for leadership and line management of the team along with interface with the client and external stakeholders.
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- Control and management of sub contract resources.
- Ensuring the contract is executed in accordance with applicable legislation, Contract T's & C's, Health, Safety Quality and Environmental.
- Monitoring of contract progress to ensure objectives are met.
- Ensuring that changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- Degree / HNC or HND in civil engineering (or equivalent compensating experience in a technical engineering role)
- Experience in Rail Electrification / OLE
- Experience as a Project Manager OR Senior Agent in a rail contracting environment.