Are you a talented, German & English speaking Project Manager seeking to enhance your career with a leading International Real Estate Company on one of their new developments in Leipzig, Germany?
In this key role, you will lead the development of a €30M, Design & Build, low/mid-rise residential project from its current status in pre-construction through to handover in 2023.
Before construction starts you will be actively participating in further developing the design brief, managing the interface between designers and main contractor, overseeing the building permit application, and the pre-qualification & selection of the main contractor. Once construction commences you will oversee construction in a traditional 'client side' project management capacity.
You will have responsibility for ensuring the success of the project and therefore must be a self-driven, hands-on person with a 'can-do' attitude.
You will join a business that is successful, that is growing and most of important of all, truly cares about its employees.
If this sounds like the company you would like to be part of and you match the selection criteria then apply without delay.
- Ideally possess at least 10 years' professional experience in Project Management/Development in construction/real estate
- A relevant technical qualification in Architecture/Civil Engineering or similar is expected.
- Must have excellent client relationship skills able to relate to individuals in a professional and diligent manner.
- Possess strong problem-solving abilities.
- Should possess natural, drive & determination.
- Possess excellent leadership and management abilities.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, confident and friendly.
- Must be fluent in both German & English
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The client can offer an attractive remuneration package that you would associate with a position of this nature.
If you believe you have the required desire skills and experience, then please submit an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
If you wish to discuss the position, then please contact Martin Collins on +44 (0) 1962 896346
Please be assured that all correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.