Are you a client side Project Manager, ready for the next challenge in your career?
If so, a fantastic opportunity awaits in Limassol, Cyprus where two luxury, high-rise residential schemes are being developed by our client who are a leading international property group.
The world class marina in Limassol will be home to these amazing projects and will be the most eye-catching buildings that the location has ever seen! One building is 50m high and the other 200m, each offering sumptuous apartments and penthouses and fantastic views over the Mediterranean Sea!
Construction is underway on both schemes and with the client now undertaking project management themselves they are seeking an internationally experienced, focused project leader who has a track record in delivering high-end residential projects.
You will be offered a 2 year fixed contract and the following remuneration.
- €90-100k Euro Gross salary (less local tax circa 25%) + car allowance + mobile phone + 22 days holiday (+local holiday).
- Note: You will be responsible for sourcing and paying for your own accommodation as this is not provided as part of the package.
Contract start date September 2020.
- Organise and control of the projects assigned from the ground up to commissioning
- Monitor the project's key parameters such as budget, time and quality
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Oversee and review technical drawings and specifications
- Monitor and facilitate the project execution, project administration, correspondence, flow of information and data
- Attend progress and technical meetings and perform site inspections in order resolve issues when they arise
- Prepare cost estimations and analysis
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status
- Oversee delivery and commissioning
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports for the management team
- Monitor and enforce compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Management of construction operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
- Planning and scheduling
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation
- Materials schedule and budgeting
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 20 years experience in the construction industry among which minimum 5 in project management role
- Experience in high-rise residential projects
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge MS Project, AutoCAD, MS Office
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Team player with leadership abilities
If you possess the skills and attributes necessary for this challenging position, please apply without delay.
Should you wish to discuss any aspect then please telephone Martin Collins on +44 1962 896346.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence