Role: Senior Design Engineer / Technical Manager - Geotechnical / Piling
Location: South Yorkshire OR London plus flexible working
Company: Leading Contractor
An exceptional Technical Manager OR Senior Engineer looking to soon step up, is required for a market leading, internationally recognised Contractor to lead and promote technical excellence across the business and develop cost effective engineering solutions within the teams.
This will be applied to a wide variety of prestigious civils and build projects across the UK and Internationally
- Design and prepare documentation for ground investigations
- Complete all required tender and contract designs
- Collate and interpret results of ground investigations
- Mentor less experienced Engineers
- Undertake analysis and produce calculations
- Client Liaison
- Suitable Qualification (Geotechnical, Geology, Civil Engineering etc)
- Solid Piling, Geotechincal and Ground Engineering Design experience
- Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Experience mentoring junior Engineers
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.