Role: Senior Engineering Manager - Rail
Location: South East
Salary: Very competitive package on offer including company car and matched pension
Are you an established Engineering Manager, capable of leading the Engineering function of a Tier 1 Rail Business? Are you looking for an opportunity to play a leading role within the Rail Division of a Main contractor delivering across several Network Rail Frameworks? Then a role within this Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Manager with solid experience of delivering to Rail clients in a Civils, E&P, Signalling, or Multi-Asset environment. Reporting to the Head of Rail you will be responsible for responsible for ensuring the Assurance Policy and mitigating any Engineering risk. You will have line management responsibility of a team on Engineers and be the face of the Engineering function for the customer.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of delivering to Rail clients in an E&P, Signalling, or Multi-Asset environment. You will hold relevant engineering degree and be charted or working towards chartership.
Your duties will include:
- Manage client requirements, advising on all technical and engineering matters.
- Appoint all CREs in accordance with Network Rail standards.
- Pro-active in identifying and implementing engineering improvements.
- Ensure that designs undertaken are efficient and buildable whilst meeting all Clients requirements. Responsible for the implementation and development of quality assurance across each of the infrastructure projects.
- Management of audit functions to ensure competence and adherence to technical policy.
- Manage process change within the engineering functions.
- Monitor the engineering processes and procedures and manage period improvement reviews.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Previous Rail based Civils / E&P / Signalling experience
- ISOH Managing Safety
- CDM management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.