Are you an Electrical Quantity Surveyor seeking the next challenge in your successful career?
If so, an exciting prospect awaits in Connacht, Ireland with one of the biggest MEP Contractors in country. The client is at the forefront of Advanced technology MEP Systems on projects such as Pharmaceutical Facilities, Data Centres, Power Transmission & Distribution, Industrial Manufacturing & Commercial.
You will join a business that has strong order book for at least the next 5 years. You will be able to build your career and be able to demonstrate your leadership abilities.
You will manage the Electrical Quantity Surveying functions for various contracts in the Connacht area, ensuring maximum commercial returns are gained.
This could be the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your brilliant QS skills!
It is expected that you will have the following….
- previous Quantity surveying experience essential on Electrical Projects.
- QS Degree Qualified
- Proficient in Excel.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial management and QS Role within construction
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Overall understanding of the business, client and Sub Contractor relations, and installations
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your experience.
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes for this role, then please submit an up to date copy of your CV without delay.
To discuss the opportunity, please contact Martin Collins on +44 1962 896346