Role: Senior Design Engineer
Company: Tier 1 Global Contractor
Project: Bridges & Structures
My client, a tier 1 Contractor is looking to recruit an exceptional Senior Design Engineer to design and deliver a range of structures / bridges projects based across Oxford. You will become an integral part of a successful long-term contract delivery team within a major Highways / Traffic improvement contract.
The successful candidate will have a solid Civil Engineering and Design background and would ideally have worked on Highways, Structures or Transport schemes.
- Support regular design and discipline meetings
- Ensure all technical work is completed to the correct standards and specifications
- Responsible for maintaining quality and consistency of civil engineering technical documents
- Ensure project deliverables meet the agreed standards and quality and deliver the benefits by design strategies as defined by the TM
- Provide and maintain an estimate for design works needed to deliver the precast design
- Design a range of highway improvement and traffic engineering schemes
- Suitable Qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering or other relevant subject (Degree, HNC etc.)
- Civils, Infrastructure, Highways or Structures experience
- Good understanding of civil engineering conceptual design and optioneering & civil details design
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package. Flexible working or working from home is also possible. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.