Role: Section Engineer
Project: Civils and Infrastructure
A driven Section Engineer is required for a highly reputable regional Contractor to assist with the delivery of a range of small to medium sized Civils and Infrastructure schemes across the Northampton area.
- Assist with: safety, quality, cost, programme performance on projects
- Setting out on projects
- Attend briefing meetings
- Read and understand contract documents, drawings and specifications
- Assist in the production of method statements
- Manage and deliver small projects with little or no assistance
- Manage Subcontractors, Plant and Materials
- Manage quality of work
- Ideally Degree qualified
- Civils / Infrastructure experience
- Ideally holds some of the following: SMSTS, First Aid, NRSWA, CSCS AP Lifting,
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package. Being such a successful contractor, there are numerous areas for growth and development.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field