Location: Uk /London
A market leading structural steel and Architectural Metalwork specialist have an immediate requirement for an experienced Sales Manager / Sales Director
Key Skills: Technical sales, sales manager, business development manager, steel, steelwork, cladding, facade, construction, curtain walling, estimator, estimating
Salary: Circa £40,000 - £75,000 basic benefits (Dependent on experience)
Location: Uk / London
This is a brand new role for company, as the Sales Manager your key function will be to retain and develop existing accounts within this territory. Ideally you will have experience of selling / developing structural steel and Architectural Metalwork project services.
As the Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategy by identifying new business opportunities, maintaining key relationships and negotiating and securing high quality, selected, winnable tender opportunities with the right risk profile in accordance with targeted sales objectives for each fiscal year
As Technical Sales Manager it is expected that you have some of the following experience:
- A proven track record in sales ideally within the steel construction industry
- Experience selling solutions to a diverse range of customers with the ability to adapt style and negotiate from lowest to most senior level
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong IT skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in the Steel or Aluminium fenestration market preferable but not necessary
This industry holds high regard for those well versed and with a solid understanding of the market, emerging trends, key issues, market pricing, changing legislation and a wide knowledge of players and competition - keeping up to date with this is a necessary part of the role.
It is essential that you are hungry for success and keen to help this company become a UK leader in the structural steel and architectural metalwork industry.