Role: Regional SHEA Manager - South
Location: Covers the South of England from East Anglia to Cornwall
Are you an experienced Safety, Health, Environment and Assurance professional who has worked within a Strategic Leadership capacity within the Construction Sector? Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a new role, develop strategy and empower teams to think of, and identify risk? Then a key role within the SHEA Leadership Team of a Market leading Civil Engineering Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a qualified SHEA specialist with 'Behavioural Change' experience within the Construction Sector to provide strategic direction on all Health, Safety, Environment and Assurance elements within the business. You will be a visible Leader, able to set direction for your Team and the contracts that they support within Highways, Rail, Power and Water Schemes across the South of England.
Your duties will include:
- Lead the strategic direction of the Safety, Health, Environment and Assurance Policy across the business.
- Lead transformational behavioural change.
- Develop and implement new working methods and initiatives.
- Insure rigorous Assurance process are implemented correctly.
- Support companywide compliance and conformance audits and inspections.
- Input to Supply Chain Partners approvals.
- Lead serious investigations.
- Carry out regular engagement with employees
Ideal Experience include:
- Health and Safety degree or NEBOSH Diploma with 5 years' relevant experience in Health and Safety management.
- Lead Auditor.
- Lean Sigma qualification.
- Detailed understanding of SHE legislation and working knowledge of ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 standards.
- In depth knowledge of the CDM regulations.
- Ability to influence within an organisation.
- Health and Safety cultural change experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with great vision and a clear path to success.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.