Role: Regional Sales Leader - Pump Retrofit Specialist
Are you a proactive Sales Leader with a strong technical foundation in Pumps? Do you have an ambition to work for a market leader?
Our client is a world leading OEM and service provider of rotating equipment. They are now searching for a Retrofit Specialist who will be responsible for driving a local regional sales team and achieving sales growth within the SEA region.
Experience/ knowledge required:
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- 2-5 years' experience with rotating equipment - ideally pumps
- Experienced with retrofit and upgrade sales and implementing sales strategies
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject - E.g. Mechanical Engineering
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% of the time
- Reporting to the Head of Retrofits APAC
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for Retrofits and Upgrades
- Creating the strategic plan for delivering sales growth
- Acting as the main contact for all Retrofit enquiries and sales related activities for nominated region
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors etc.
- Attendance at sales meetings and ensure that all relevant information from assigned area is available
- Review tenders and support overall tender process and creation of standard retrofit tenders
If you would like a new challenge within an innovative leading company, then please contact me on +44 (0) 1962 896 344 or on email at