Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Oxfordshire plus flexible working from home
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
An exceptional Quantity Surveyor is currently required for a market leading Tier 1 Contractor to provide commercial support on long term Highways Infrastructure projects across Oxfordshire.
Whilst the office, depots and projects are based in Oxford, the candidate will have the flexibility to work from home on days when they are not required in these locations.
- Agree sub-contract applications
- Prepare and submit of client billing
- Identify contract variations
- Cost and value reconciliations on complete works and works in progress
- Compile quotations for new work
- Keep appropriate records and schedules in all activities
- Report Monthly figures to senior management
- Process invoices, compiling invoices and updating spreadsheets
- Monitor project costs and feeding back cost value information to the site team
- Suitable Qualification held or working towards (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, etc)
- Highways maintenance or Civils experience is a must
- Driven, motivated to learn
- Driving license
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the top Contractors who can offer fantastic progression and development alongside a competitive salary and package.