Role: Project Manager - South Coast
Salary: Excellent package
Location: South Coast
Are you a Chartered, degree qualified Project Manager who has worked across a broad range of Civil Engineering Projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to be the lead on a large Infrastructure Project for a Tier One Civil Engineering Contractor? Then a role within this Market Leading business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a very experienced Leader, with exceptional stakeholder engagement skills to be the primary point of contact for multiple client relationships. You will possess a broad Civil Engineering background and have a strong track record of leading teams and successfully delivering projects.
Duties will include;
- Overall project management, project scoping, budgeting, client relations, and profit / loss responsibilities.
- Risk assessments, method statements and report writing.
- Plan, coordinates and schedule all work activities.
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships.
- Provide Leadership to ensure all works are resourced and carried out to the required specification.
- Maintain interface relationships with Clients and external stakeholders.
Qualifications will include:
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer.
- Strong track record of leading teams and successfully delivering projects
- Strong Commercial and Contractual knowledge.
- Excellent communication and multi-stakeholder management skills