Role: Project Manager - Rail / Civils
Company: Leading Contractor
Project: Rail / Civils / Earthworks
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a history of successfully delivering Rail and Civils Construction projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding division within a highly reputable Contractor with excellent progression prospects? Then a role within a market leading contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an exceptional Project Manager with solid Rail AND Civils experience to become an integral part of a successful, regional delivery team. The candidate must have a proven track record of successfully delivering Civils projects and prior Network Rail experience is preferred.
- Oversee all aspects of on-site work, ensuring that it is following the construction programme, as well as being on budget and on time
- Procurement of on track plant and haulage
- Deliver multiple projects within budget, time frame and programme to the satisfaction of the client
- Ensure Health & Safety on site is adhered to
- Manage team of Construction Managers, Supervisors and Rail Engineers
- Project reporting, monitoring costs and liaising with clients and contractors
- Suitable Qualification in Civil Engineering/ Construction or any other relevant subject (Degree, HNC, etc.)
- Civils, Rail and Earthworks experience would be ideal
- Holds valid SMSTS / CSCS Card
- Solid, proven experience as a Project Manager
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work