Role: Project Manager - Rail
Are you an experienced Project Manager who has worked across a range of Rail focused Civil Engineering Projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the delivery of portfolio of civil engineering projects including both framework / contract agreements and tendered infrastructure projects? Then a role within this Market Leading business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a dynamic Project Manager to join a busy and fast paced business unit involved in a range of Rail civil engineering works including bridges, embankments, stations, platforms and tunnels. Previous Project Management experience and a breadth of multidisciplinary Rail Sector Civils schemes is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be an integral part the Operational team with responsibility for leadership and line management of the team along with interface with the client and external stakeholders.
Your duties will include:
- Involvement/input in projects at all stages frompre-qual to completion.
- Ensuring the contract is executed in accordance with applicable legislation, Contract T's & C's, Health, Safety Quality and Environmental.
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- Control and management of sub contract resources.
- Monitoring of contract progress to ensure objectives are met.
- Ensuring that changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- Formal reports on contract progress to the Framework Manager.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Degree / HNC or HND in civil engineering (or equivalent compensating experience in a technical engineering role)
- PTS / SMSTS
- Experience as a Project Manager in a rail contracting environment.
- Experience in rail working on civils associated projects
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.