Role: Project Manager - Rail
Are you an experienced Project Manager who has worked across a broad range of Rail focused Civil Engineering Projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to deliver a complex scheme involving multiple stakeholders on a flagship Construction project for an International Civil Engineering Contractor? Then a role within this Market Leading business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a dynamic Project Manager to join their growing Southern regional business unit, who are delivering schemes across a breadth of Sectors. Previous Project Management experience and a breadth of Rail Sector Civils schemes is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be an integral part the Operational team with responsibility for leadership and line management of the team along with interface with the client and external stakeholders.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for providing overall project management, project scoping, budgeting, client relations, and overall profit / loss responsibilities for projects.
- Preparation of contracts, risk assessments, method statements and report writing.
- Plan, coordinates and schedules all work activities to ensure quality service and timely completion of projects.
- Ensure that all operations are performed with the utmost regard for the safety and health of all personnel involved.
- Improve performance and assure supervision succession by training, developing and motivating all employees.
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships.
- Provide Leadership to ensure all works are resourced and carried out to the required specification.
- Maintain interface relationships with Clients and external stakeholders
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Degree, or HND qualified, engineer working towards professional accreditation.
- Have experience across a breadth of Civils Schemes
- Have experience of budget and commercial management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.