Role: Project Manager - PT&D
Salary: £65,000 to £75,000 plus package.
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a history of successfully delivering High Voltage projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an Operational team within a new Power, Transmission & Distribution Framework? Then a role within a Market leading Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Leader to successfully manage the profitable delivery of a portfolio of New Connections projects, ensuring that delivery is in line with the businesses expectations and to be accountable for cost, programme and risk management.
The successful candidate will possess strong organisational skills, have attention to detail and strong commercial awareness.
Your duties will include:
- Lead, motivate, support and develop the project teams to engender a constructive, problem solving, high achieving attitude matched by results.
- Manage all operational aspects of the projects, ensuring that they are on time, within planned costs, to the specifications and profitable.
- Effectively manage customer and client relationships.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental requirements are in place and monitored.
- Organise the project teams, their workload & work effectively with the required support
Ideal Qualifications include:
- A specialist, with proven project management experience within the power industry, and coming from an Electrical / Civils background.
- Excellent communication, leadership and people management skills.
- Commercially and financially competent with strong negotiation skills.
- Technically conversant with all relevant industry standards, specifications and practices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.