Role: Project Manager - (Fibre / Highways)
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
We are seeking an exceptional Project Manager with proven Infrastructure, Fibre and Highways experience. With a phenomenal track record of contract delivery across all construction sectors, our client is an excellent organisation to work for, with much of their work coming from repeat business due to client satisfaction; they achieve this by demonstrating their core values which are teamwork, respect, integrity and excellence.
Based in Ipswich, my client is looking for an experienced, strategic leader with strong client facing and management skills to join them as Project Manager to help lead the busy Operational team, delivering a long term Telecoms project, involving the installation of fibre optic cables and the associated Highways / Civils infrastructure works across the area.
The successful candidate will be a charismatic leader who has worked for a reputable construction organisation and have demonstrable experience within Fibre / Highways Infrastructure.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall running of the project
- Regularly measure the project progress
- Build, develop and support the project team
- Deliver the programme of works within programme and budget
- Ensure HSEQ is adhered to throughout the project
- Highways and Telecoms experience
- Management experience in delivering projects
- Clear leadership skills - the ability to pull an existing team together.
- Hold NRSWA (Supervisor), SMSTS
- Fibre training or good knowledge of this
- Self motivated team leader
Please contact if this is of interest.