Are you an ambitious, talented Fit-out, Project Manager seeking to enhance your career with a leading international business within their thriving operations in Germany?
Based in Munich this role is within the clients Project Management team, you will be responsible for overseeing the fit-out of a number of commercial properties in this thriving and fascinating location. You will take responsibility for projects in all stages of development, whether pre-construction or on-site management.
You will join a business that is successful, that is growing and most of important of all, truly cares about its employees.
If this sounds like the type of company that reflects your values, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Key Competencies for the role are as follows:-
- Ideally possess at least 10 years' experience as a Fit-out Project Manager.
- Must be fluent in both German & English
- A relevant technical qualification in Architecture/Civil Engineering or similar is ideally required.
- Must have excellent client relationship skills able to relate to individuals in a professional and diligent manner.
- Possess strong problem-solving abilities.
- Should possess natural, drive & determination.
- Possess excellent leadership and management abilities.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, confident and friendly.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
My client can offer an attractive salary plus benefits that you would associate with a position of this nature.
If you believe you have the required desire skills and experience, then please submit an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
If you wish to discuss the position, then please contact Martin Collins on +44 (0) 1962 896346
Please be assured that all correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.