My client is a world leading manufacturer of rotating equipment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall commercial performance of assigned projects, within the decided-upon budget, time-line, and scope.
- Coordinate with external departments to insure proper project execution.
- Monitor budgeted costs.
- Update relevant stakeholders, clients or team members on the project progress.
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them.
- Engineering kickoff until shipment, including review of customer purchase order, planning, coordinating, and implementing projects.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer for commercial items and project schedules.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a similar role.
- Experience with compressors or compressor packages.
- Bachelors degree - Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Positive professional approach with a sense of urgency.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills