Role: Project Manager - Steel and Metalwork
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
One of the Top Structural Steel and Architectural Metalwork Specialist in the UK is currently looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join their business on a permanent basis to manage and oversee the steel structure phase of their construction projects.
The company manage a number of large, well known projects in the industry and work alongside some of the best main contractors, so this would be a great position for someone who is experienced in the industry and would like to apply their skills, knowledge and experience on other well-known, large scale projects.
- Ability to coordinate the Design; Production & Installation of Projects; fully
- understand the project requirements/scope of works/specifications etc.
- ITP & Handover's to be managed
- Ability to produce programs
- Ability to liaise with Clients site team and engineers
- Ability to manage a team of Site Managers ensuring successful projects to their clients
- Ability to liaise with the company buyer, workshop and QS's successfully working as
- a Team.
- Positive attitude to problems and dealing with staff of all levels
If you have the required skills/experience required and are looking to join a well-established company in the industry, then please do not hesitate to contact Our Steel and Metalwork Specialist Sharon O'Donnell at your earliest convenience.