Responsible for one or more of the following disciplines (equipment coordination, planning, project administration).
- Drawing up and / or checking material, calculation statements and material and tool needs.
- Calling up the required materials, equipment, and tools.
- Coordination and planning of subcontractors.
- Translating the activities to be carried out into a project planning.
- Monitors the progress of the planning.
- Supports the implementation with technical issues.
- Creating the working budget from the present calculation (including substantive control).
- Informing those involved in time in case of problems and helping to find solutions.
- Keeps data, including drawings, up to date.
- Attends project / work discussions at the request of those involved.
- Draws up work budgets in consultation with the manager.
- Responsible for the tools and equipment made available to perform the job properly.
- Works in accordance with the rules and procedures set by the company regarding order and cleanliness, working hours and company property in accordance with the General Valid Rules of Conduct and laid down in the Company Manual and protocols within company Infranet B.V.
- Authorized, after consultation with the manager, to take measures to safeguard and / or improve the internal KAM care system within the procedures applicable to this position.
- MBO technique, level 4
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the same position in commercial (project) organisation
- Basic safety 1-VCA, BHV, all-round cadre employee Infra
- Good command of the Dutch language, discipline related training, Microsoft Office