Role: Procurement Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Package
Our client is a well established and respected Structural steel and Architectural Metalwork engineering company.
A requirement has arisen for a Procurement Manager to join the existing team to work alongside and support the supply-chain Team.
* Heavy Industrial Sector - Steel Engineering
* You must have a proven track record in procurement.
We are looking for commercially savvy individuals with exceptional communication and negotiation skills who have had direct experience buying strategically for all aspects of a business.
* Strong knowledge of the purchasing industry.
* Experience dealing with both UK & International suppliers.
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build strong supplier relationships.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Time management and ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks.
If you feel you have the above attributes and you could be successful in this role, please get in touch with our structural steel specialist Sharon O'Donnell
Applications will be welcomed from candidates who have a background purchasing for a large engineering / manufacturing facility however steel and metalwork experience is preferred