My client is a leading global OEM of rotating equipment. The jobholder will be responsible for leading all of the technical aspects of compressor engineering execution through the life cycle of the product.
- Develop, design, and oversee detailing of compressor core components and assemblies.
- Lead and instruct the core designers and engineers in producing quality, timely, cost effective, consistent designs and documents associated with all core designs.
- Perform engineering calculations related to the design of compressors and related sub-components.
- Review and aid in the design release approval process of core related components and assemblies.
- Review core design drawings to ensure compliance with contractual and technical documentation (aero and mechanical reports).
- 10 years' experience and knowledge of centrifugal compressors.
- Must possess a background with design and engineering activities.
- Qualified to a minimum BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering.