Pre-Construction Manager - Architectural Metalwork
Our client, a market leading specialist architectural metalwork and steel specialist is currently looking for an exceptional Pre-Construction Manager to be based in the London Office
The successful candidate will be part of of a welcoming environment, with excellent long term development, training and progression available.
- To take the preconstruction lead on tender and bids taking responsibility for the projects from inception to starting on site.
- Take the lead on tenders with the clients representatives establishing win strategy's and key client drivers for selection.
- Lead in tender bid settlements with the appropriate grade of director personnel who can sign off bids.
- Liaise with design managers or lead the preconstruction design process depending on the project size and complexity.
- Liaising with other team members - Business Development Manager; Managing Estimator & Estimating team; Construction delivery teams; Design Managers; Planning Manager; Head office framework functions.
- Lead bids and take responsibility for - client liaison during bid; technical bid submissions; lead bid settlement meetings with appropriate director.
- 5 years preconstruction experience - bid writing/ submissions,
- Engineering/ Construction Management background
- Steel construction Or Architectural Metalwork experience is desirable
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Rewards for excellence
- Training and development
If you're committed to delivering time and time again and playing a pivotal part in the building process of the future. Then please don't hesitate to get in touch with our steel specialist Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company