Role: Planner - Highways Major Projects
Location: North West
Are you an experienced Planner who has delivered Major Projects within the Highways Sector? Are you interested in growing your career a highly successful Delivery team within a prestige Civil Engineering Contractor? Then a role within this Market Leading business could be for you.
Within this newly created position, my client is looking to recruit an experienced Planner with demonstrable track record on Highways Schemes, who will be responsible for providing project planning support for all aspects of the designated business stream activities for this project.
The successful candidate will report to the Planning Manager and oversee the effective and efficient maintenance of the programme.
Your duties will include:
- Develop and maintain the contractors plan in accordance to the contract.
- Manage and control programme information.
- Allocate resources.
- Assist with the financial progress and performance reporting.
- Preparation of programme and method information.
- Develop the tender programme into a fully integrated Design, procurement and project programme.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Degree / HNC / HND
- Programme delivery experience within the Highways Sector.
- Demonstrable experience in leadership and resource allocation.
- Experience in risk identification and assessment.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining a works programme.
- Knowledge of Asta, the full MS Office suite including Project, Project Server and SharePoint.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.