Role: Planner - (Fibre / Highways)
Location: Swindon (plus flexible working)
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
My client, a highly reputable Contractor is seeking an exceptional Planner with proven civils, infrastructure or fibre experience to join the busy team on a brand new, long term fibre installation project based across Swindon.
You will be responsible for the programme planning of telecoms infrastructure installation, including civils, cabling, splicing and testing, as well as producing logical programmes with critical paths and activity links.
Civils / Highways experience is a must and knowledge of fibre / telcoms would be an advantage.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop accurate project programmes for daily and weekly updates
- Comply with the Contract requirements for updating and submitting revised programmes
- Ensure critical paths are clearly defined
- Work with the team to produce procurement schedules and update as required
- Discuss and present any changes to programme
- Co-ordinate with Local Authorities, Highway Agencies and others
- Experience in a Planning role
- Civils/ Highways / Infrastructure experience
- Fibre Knowledge and experience is a benefit
- Good knowledge of different planning software
Please contact me on if this is of interest.