Are you a MEP Project Manager with experience in the pharmaceutical sector, ready to take the next challenge in your career? If so, a fantastic opportunity exists with one of Europe's, biggest Main Contractors.
You will be joining a company that has been established for +150 years and who has a proven track record in delivering outstanding projects in sectors such as Advanced Manufacturing, Data Centres, ICT, Healthcare and Life Sciences. Their reputation for providing a working environment where you will be able to showcase your talents in unrivalled.
In this role as a MEP Project Manager you will be initially based in their Netherlands office before re-locating to a project either elsewhere in Europe (most likely Austria) or on further work in the Netherlands.
Previous experience working for a Main Contractor or a large sub-contractor is desired, together with a track record of working on Advanced Technology projects. You must have strong safety awareness and have natural drive & determination to push productivity/program and manage design flows.
Depending on your circumstances you would either be employed on a permanent or freelance basis (this can be discussed during the interview process).
- Ideally possess at least 10 years', professional experience working for a Main Contractor or major Sub-Contractor.
- Proven track record in Building Services.
- Must have excellent client relationship skills able to relate to individuals in a professional and diligent manner.
- Possess strong problem-solving abilities.
- Should possess natural, drive & determination.
- Possess excellent leadership and management abilities.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, confident and friendly.
- Must be fluent in both German & English
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you believe you have the required desire skills and experience, then please submit an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
If you wish to discuss the position, then please contact Martin Collins on +44 (0) 1962 896346
Please be assured that all correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.