Are you an experienced MEP Commercial Manager/Senior QS (Electrical biased) ready for a new challenge on a major Data Centre project in Sweden?
This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of a major project, taking the lead commercially and be a key person in ensuring the scheme is delivered successfully to the client whilst at the same time making it a financial success for your employer.
You will join a leading international Building Services Contractor with a strong pedigree in Hi-Tech engineering services throughout UK, Ireland & Mainland Europe. They reputation for delivering high quality installation services and finding solutions to complex engineering problems is one of their key strengths as is their open and inclusive way of working.
- Proven track record as a Commercial Manager/Senior Quantity Surveyor on Hi-Tech projects, previous experience on a data centre project would be advantageous.
- Able to show a strong understanding of commercial / contractual / design / technical / programme perspective from bid stage right through to project completion.
- Robust knowledge of contract conditions and their applications.
- Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work under your own initiative.
- It will be preferred that your experience will include both pre-contract work e.g. feasibility, cost plans, Value engineering, cost estimating, tender documentation etc. through to post contract work to include contract administration, variations, valuations, sub contract reviews etc.
The client can offer an attractive remuneration package associated with a position of this stature. (full details will be discussed/disclosed during the selection process)
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience for this role then please submit an up to date copy of your CV without delay.
If you wish to discuss the position then please contact Martin Collins on +44 1962 896346.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.