Are you a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor seeking the next challenge in your successful career?
If so, an exciting prospect awaits in Limerick, Ireland with one of the biggest MEP Contractors in the country. The client is at the forefront of Advanced technology MEP Systems on projects such as Pharmaceutical Facilities, Data Centres, Power Transmission & Distribution, Industrial Manufacturing & Commercial.
You will join a business that has strong order book for at least the next 5 years. You will be able to build your career and be able to demonstrate your leadership abilities
In this role you will be estimating on Tender projects in the region, providing assistance to the Estimating Department on larger Mechanical Tenders. Working as part of the project team to commercially manage projects to final account. Compiling and submitting all change orders, holding monthly commercial meetings with Client and ensuring a successful commercial conclusion to each project.
This could be the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your brilliant QS skills!
It is expected that you will have the following…
- Qualified in Mechanical Engineering/ Building Services Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 4-6 years of Quantity surveying / Mechanical Engineering experience essential.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial management and Quantity Surveying within MEP
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Overall understanding of the business, client and Sub Contractor relations, and M&E installation
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your experience.
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes for this role, then please submit an up to date copy of your CV without delay.
To discuss the opportunity, please contact Martin Collins on +44 1962 896346