ROLE: Mechanical Engineer
LOCATION: Bournemouth , Dorset
SALARY: £25,000 - £27,000
A Market leading Structural Steel Specialist are currently on the search for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer or someone with 1/2 years experience.
They are actively looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Engineer who is motivated to expand their skill set to include steel work detailing. In house training will be provided to progress the individual's role within the Drawing Office and meet the unique requirements necessary for this position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Complying with all relevant Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Designing and detailing of Electro- Mechanical hangar door components
- Steelwork detailing of in house designed structural steelwork structures using Tekla X-steel software, training will be provided.
- Detailing of doors and structures which are safe, easy to manufacture, ship and erect worldwide.
- Producing arrangement and fabrication drawings
- Producing parts lists, bolt lists and assembly drawings.
- Advising of any changes that may incur extra costs and charges.
- Particular attention must be drawn to our Company's requirements to fulfil its obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and CDM Regulations
- A sound knowledge, input and consideration is required concerning ISO9001, BS Standards, EN Standards and Factory Production Control.
- A Mechanical Engineer degree or relevant qualification
- Good Attention to detail
For more information please get in touch with our Steel work specialist Sharon O'Donnell