Role: Managing Quantity Surveyor
Company: Main Contractor
My client, a successful Contractor, is looking to recruit a Managing QS or an exceptional Senior QS looking to step up, to help lead, drive and develop the South East regional Commercial team on Rail / Civils projects and frameworks across the area.
The successful candidate will have a good level of Commercial experience, preferably within Rail or Civils disciplines and will ideally have lead or mentored QS.
- Liaise with the client, client representatives and other parties on Commercial issues
- Manage Procurement process
- Be responsible for the entire Railway & Civils section of the project
- Provide training and support for junior commercial and operational staff
- Manage and control subcontract packages and change
- Strong Commercial background ideally from a Contractor organisation
- Suitable Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- Understanding of Rail way systems (OLE, P-Way, Signalling)
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package.