Project Design Lead / Lead Designer
£50,000 - £60,000 + Package
The Highfield Company are currently working with a well established specialist Sub Contractor who specialise in the delivery of facades and balcony projects. Due to a surge in projects awarded my client is keen to recruit an experienced Project Design Manager.
If you are a confident construction design management professional with experience in the facade or balcony industry, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a market-leading business.
With a strong leadership team, a forward-thinking approach and a rich history of success, we have a bright future ahead, and you will play an integral role in maintaining our reputation for innovation, quality and service excellence.
Providing design solutions and material to a wide range of projects across the UK
* Manage, Mentor and Coach a team of junior and experienced designers, both in house and externally.
* Requesting specific design information in order to draw GA Designs
* Leading of own project work, and delivering on a timely manner * Recording and document flow of each design process
*Dealing with any design variations accordingly
* Assisting fellow teams on the delivery of projects
* Attending pre design, and site set up meetings
* Understanding and experience of various Facade systems
To join us as the Construction Contract Design Manager, you will need:
- At least five years' experience in similar construction design coordinator or management role
- At least two years' experience in the facade or balcony industry
- A full driving licence (preferably clean)
- Experience with Tekla or Solid works
- Good attention to detail and the ability to see risks that others might miss
For more information on this role please get in touch with Sharon O'Donnell at The Highfield Company