Lead Aerodynamics Engineer - Rotating Equipment
Location: Albany, New York, USA.
Salary: $100 - $120k + benefits + relocation package.
Our client is a world leading OEM and service provider of rotating equipment. The team are searching for an experienced Lead Aerodynamics Engineer to help elevate the technical level of aerodynamic design work.
Experience/ knowledge required:
- MSc or PhD Degree qualified within Mechanical/ Aeronautical Engineering.
- Experience with leading the technical overviews including performance and design working within a lead engineering/ design position.
- R&D experience - Desirable.
- Experience with training, leading or mentoring staff.
- 5-10 years' experience working with rotating equipment, including compressors, expanders, centrifugal pumps etc. is essential.
- Hold a high level of technical excellence in the understanding of compressor performance and design.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of aerodynamic tools for the design of compressor systems.
- Responsible for the selection and sizing of aero stage components for applications and new designs.
- Support compressor performance analysis.
- Represent the company at customer meetings and trade shows.
- Act as a mentor to the team, providing leadership and training where necessary.
If you would like an exciting new challenge where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a leading, innovative company, then please contact me on 01962 896 366 or on email