Job Title: Site / Project Engineer
Location: Essex / East Anglia
Company: Multidisciplinary Contractor
Projects: Rail / Civils
A driven Site Engineer is required on a permanent basis to help deliver and work on a portfolio of Rail / Civil Engineering projects based across East Anglia. The Company is a highly reputable Contractor working with clients such as DLR, NWR and LUL. The successful candidate will have some Engineering experience (circa 2 years) working ideally with a Contractor and on Rail or Civils projects. The candidate must also know how to set-out and carry out surveys and slump tests.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organise and Control project elements
- Site Engineering duties - slump tests, setting out, surveying
- Assist with Method statements, risk assessments, task sheets and procedures, environmental procedures.
- Review project proposals and plans
- Maintain safe working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
Experience and Qualifications
- Suitable qualification (Degree, HNC Civil Engineering etc)
- Rail / Civils experience
- Ideally worked for a Contractor