Are you a German & English speaking HSEQ Manager, seeking a new opportunity in your career? If so an exciting prospects exits in the Wurzburg Area of Germany.
The client is a leading international construction company with an outstanding reputation for success and this appointment is for the next stage in their growing business operations. Key market sectors include Pharmaceutical, Logistics, Warehouses and HI-Tech Manufacturing on a Design & Build basis.
As the client works throughout Germany, you should be willing to travel to different projects as needed as well as being able to work from Wurzburg when required.
- Coordination in the area of Health & Safety for various projects.
- Support of the on-site teams in their function as Health & Safety Coordinator
- Creation of Health & Safety Plans for all construction sites
- Monitoring the Health & Safety plans of all construction sites
- Training of employees in all health & safety matters
- Creation of monthly Health & Safety reports as reporting
- Monitoring of the company's Health & Safety regulations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the field of Engineering/Construction/Architecture/Civil Engineer
- Profound knowledge of legal and security standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise a team
- Effective time management and logical decision-making
- Effective working even under time pressure
- Strong focus on quality
- Very good written and spoken German and English
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered to the candidate that meets the selection criteria.
To apply for this position, please submit an up to date copy of your CV without delay.
If you wish to discuss the position, please call Martin Collins on +44 1962 896346