Role: Highways Engineer - Drainage
Location: South West
Are you an ambitious Highways Engineer who has delivered design solutions for drainage schemes within the Highways Sector? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a thriving team for a leading Civil Engineering Contractor a long term Contract? Then a key role within the Design team of a Market leading Civil Engineering business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit a degree qualified Drainage Engineer with delivery experience within the Construction Sector to produce cost effective and technically sound design solutions for drainage schemes. You will be a self starter, able to manage your own workload and have the ability to build strong relationships within the team.
Your duties will include:
- Produce effective and innovative solutions for Drainage schemes.
- Prepare design calculations, drawings and tender / contract documents.
- Prepare land plans and schedules for access as required.
- Assistance with preparation required for the Value Management of Schemes.
- Maintain good relations with the Client.
- Providing input to enable stakeholder liaison.
- Ensuring suitable site investigations are undertaken as part of design.
- Identifying TM needs.
- Working with the WCHAR auditor as part of the design team.
- Completing CDM documentation.
Ideal Experience include:
- Degree qualified or equivalent with at least 3 year's experience post qualification
- Experience of highways maintenance and design preferential.
- Use of drainage software including WinDES.
- BEng in Civil Engineering with appropriate experience for the role.
- IEng with appropriate Institution (ICE, CIWEM, CIHT) desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with great vision and a clear path to success.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.